Thursday, November 11, 2010

My inspiration for the week

         My neices were my inspiration this week. I took them to a place called the art barn studio where you can paint ceramics and make lots of different types of crafts. My youngest neice who is 2 and had no idea what she was doing painted a cute little tooth shaped box for when the tooth fairy comes. She used soft colors like light blue, purple and pink. Much like these rooms:

                                                  

                

                                                         
(i love this room!)

My other neice who is 6 had a little bit better handle on her painting. She used a ceramic unicorn and painted it with different shades of blues, browns and some green. Sort of like these rooms:

                                                                   

                

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment